The Tuck Finance Club is a student-run group to assist Tuck students in understanding job opportunities available in the financial marketplace. We provide a forum to assist students in building interview and networking skills.
We are a professional club working in conjunction with the Career Development Office to assist in learning about and pursuing a career in finance. In order to assist students in exploring career opportunities, we organize events over the course of the school year, which include:
- Recruiting and social events;
- Resume reviews and mock interviews;
- Workshops on various financial topics and career panels specifically for finance careers;
- Financial modeling and valuation workshops with Training the Street;
- Panels of 2nd year students' internships;
- Company-hosted seminars on finance-related topics (e.g., valuation, day in the life of a trader, how to succeed on Wall Street); and
- Visit to Investment Banks in New York City.
The Finance Club also works in close cooperation with the Private Equity Club and the Investment Club.
For further information, please contact one of the co-chairs.